суббота, 5 июля 2014 г.

download Mad Jelly Matte Poweramp Skin apk free


Mad Jelly Matte Poweramp Skin

Music & Audio



Download .apk

Mad Jelly Clear Matte Poweramp Skin


This is a Matte Poweramp skin with some transparency.


After installing the theme. You can click open to either email me or click a button to go straight to applying the skin.

Or you can go straight to Poweramp and it will be in your themes list.

(Poweramp > Settings > Look and Feel > Theme.)


If you don't see the skin, then either use the app to email me or email me directly from here.


Hope you enjoy!


I also have a mailing list for any new skins I make, if you want to be apart of it just send me an email letting

me know.
























Download .apk





























He said Thor: The Dark World 'be Bringing Dark Elves to Asgard NextAt this point, it is difficult to say where the story go, but I think it 's safe to assume that Malekith and the Dark Elves is a force? be reckoned with Thor: The Dark World, but because the film is scheduled to shoot this fall, we should get back to a solid cast members Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Natalie Portman, Stellan Skarsgard, Anthony Hopkins and and new actors like Zachary Levi Stay tuned for more, and if you want to know more about the second phase of the cinematic Marvel universe, check out our recent implosion of the Guardians of the Galaxy download Mad Jelly Matte Poweramp Skin free android app .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий